Monday, March 29, 2010

Late but still ontime!!

I was analyzing one symptom I usually see on some people around me (including me some times :-) ) ,
the man who comes to work 1 hour late daily is an organized man , he just need to adjust his daily activities one hour ahead and then he will be an organized fellow .

I can see the same symptom happening with other aspects in our life and specially in our projects as well ,
team member often deliver their tasks one day or one hour late , it does not matter the number here , but I mean they always delay their tasks with same amount of time , this means again that they are organized by keeping the same constant amount of time delays in every task, what they need to do is just to get a step ahead and start their tasks with the same amount of time they usually delay .

No comments: